Through the ministry of the James Project of Latin America, orphans and widows at risk will receive the support needed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally to be come solid citizens in the Kingdom of God, ultimately for the glory of God and the advancement of the Kingdom.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11
Our vision is to build a sustainable organization capable of meeting the needs of the precious women and children of Guatemala.
Our plans include:
- Expanding of Shadow of His Wings to ultimately serve 150 girls and 100 boys in Monjas, Guatemala.
- Launching a women's program that will truly launch women into independence and stability.
- Developing our sustainability program so that we are producing more of our own food and energy on property.
- Implementing a preschool program where our children are learning how to learn at an early age.
- Implement programs that will help the hardest to reach children stabilize and heal in a safe environment, while learning about the love of Jesus.
- Replicating our programs and services into other geographical areas.