Through the ministry of the James Project of Latin America, orphans and widows at risk will receive the support needed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally to be come solid citizens in the Kingdom of God, ultimately for the glory of God and the advancement of the Kingdom.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11
Our vision is to build a sustainable organization capable of meeting the needs of the precious women and children of Guatemala.
Our plans include:
- Expanding of Shadow of His Wings Orphanage to ultimately serve 150 girls and 100 boys in Monjas, Guatemala.
- Opening a Christian University to provide higher-education to the children at Shadow.
- Starting a medical clinic that will serve Shadow, as well as the needy in the community.
- Developing our sustainability program so that we are producing more of our own food and energy on property.
- Expanding our widows program to provide additional opportunities for women to learn skills and trades for becoming self-sufficient.
- Replicating our programs and services into other geographical areas.